Friday, November 27, 2015

Halloween Throwback

I've been meaning to share these layouts for a couple of weeks.

These photos are from last year's Halloween, as is the Bella Blvd Halloween Magic collection.  I stored them for a full year without putting them to use.  Better late than never as they say right?

Théa wanted to go as a Biker, but I thought her outfit looked more like a Rocker than a biker (plus of course I hope to not see her on the back of a motorcycle anytime soon, lol)

I saw this amazing stitching technique done by the amazing Paige Evans, and just have to give it a shot.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to draw the star with white ink onto the patterned paper and then covered it with folded strips of the coordinating patterned papers.

This next layout was created for the "Orange" challenge at our last Paper Issues on-line crop.  
My nephew's costume was the perfect springboard for it.


The rest was easy to pull together drawing on all of the orange stickers and papers in the collection.

As much as I love layered, and stitched goodness, sometimes plain and simple fills me with just as much joy.

Thanks for popping in today friends! Pin It